Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thick Girl(Or Boy) Pasta


Alright first things first, everyone who is reading this post please invest in a spiral slicer! I can't remember the last time I had spaghetti, but I have found the answers to all my prayers with this invention. It shapes almost any vegetable into a noodle, and if you are like me carbs are definitely NOT my friend. I mean they sure do love my hips but I prefer that carbs stay away from them. This version of Spaghetti and meatballs is also Whole30 approved, so those of you who are following the diet this is something you want to try. You are looking at heaven that falls under 300 calories. Yes, I said it, this bad boy is under 300 calories and absolutely delicious! You can use anything from beets, sweet potatoes, carrots, and zucchini. In this recipe I used organic zucchini and yellow squash. If you love pasta (I mean who doesn't right?) and want to limit your carb intake give this a shot, I promise you it will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment