Monday, July 7, 2014

Baked Tilapia Fillet (Whole 30 approved)

I thought I would be able to make a post every day, but I realized this weekend I actually had a life to attend to. I'll try to keep it a little more consistent I swear. Tonight I was craving tilapia so I wanted to share my dinner with you guys. This recipe is super easy to do and you can pair it with whatever vegetables you desire. I have an obsession with beets and eat them often so I chose to boil some to go with my fish. I also cut up half an avocado as my fat of choice for the night and kept tonight's meal super simple. If you don't have a ton of time to invest in cooking, a meal like this is really easy to do with very little time needed to attend to. If you are restrained on time, give this recipe a shot.


What You Need:
-Tilapia(You can also do this with any fish)
-Olive Oil
-Garlic powder
-Italian seasoning
-Chili powder
-Salt
-Peper 

Directions:
1. Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees 
2. On a paper towel lay the thawed fish out and pat it dry
3. Add a little of each seasoning on each side of the fish
4. Put olive oil in a glass pan and spread it out (I use olive oil spray and spray a little on each side)
5. Pop it in the oven and let it bake for about 35 minutes (depending on the size of the fish it can need
    a little more time)
6. Take the pan and like it cook off for about 5 minutes before platting
7. Plate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment